EFFECTIVE DATE: March 26, 2014
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain premium, services and to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2.2. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
(c) USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
3.1. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may visit your personal profile at [insert web address used by our website operator for user access to Personal Information]. Through your personal profile you may: (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected; (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our company, or promotional material from some of our partners; and/or (c) choose whether or not you wish for us to share your Personal Information with third parties.
3.2. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
3.3. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
CruiserBoard Company, LLC guarantees that our product is free of any defects caused by workmanship or materials for six months from the date of purchase. Any claims must be made by the original retail purchaser and must be in writing, accompanied by a copy of the sales receipt and photos of the defective area and the CruiserBoard’s serial number. This warranty does not extend to damage caused by abuse or improper care of the CruiserBoard. Please see “Operating Your Cruiser Board Safely” instructions.
We at CruiserBoard Company are confident that you will be happy with owning the CruiserBoard. If in the first 14 days after receiving the delivery of the CruiserBoard you are not satisfied with the product, then you may return it if it is undamaged and receive a full refund. Please call your dealer or CruiserBoard Company at 619.299.1700 to make those arrangements.
* This product is designed to be used in flat water and is not to be used in the surf zone, fast moving currents and whitewater or during inclement weather. Be aware of local tides, currents and water levels.
* Never use this product beyond your skill, ability or fitness level. If in question, consult with a physician
* The U.S. Coast Guard requires that a PFD (personal floatation device) and whistle must be carried on the board at all times. It is recommended that the PFD be worn. For further info: www.uscgboating.org.
* If using in water with rocks, always wear an appropriate helmet to prevent head injury.
* Check local laws and regulations for proper use of this paddlecraft.
* Minors should use this paddlecraft only when supervised by an adult.
* Only use the CruiserBoard during daylight hours unless required USCG approved lights are used.
* Maximum seat weight capacity is 250 lbs. Maximum board load capacity is 350 lbs. To exceed these capacities, you do so at your own risk.
* The CruiserBoard seat should be sat upon only and the leaning post leaned against only.
* Never use this product when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
* Always dress appropriately for the forecasted weather conditions and air / water temperature. For local weather conditions go to: www.weather.gov.
* Prior to use, check the condition of the board and its parts. Firmly tighten by hand all eight adjustable track knobs at chair legs base and test that there is no slippage.
* For further information please contact CruiserBoard Company or your local dealer.ACT RESPONSIBLY – BE SAFE ON THE WATER – HAVE FUN
Phone No. 619.299.1700 www.CruiserBoard.com
For additional information on transactions outside the US please contact firstname.lastname@example.org